- 10+ years of semi pro and professional athletic training (crossfit, bodybuilding, powerlifting , functional sports training).
- 1 year of competitive USAPL powerlifting in the state of Missouri with the Washington University in St. Louis powerlifting team.
- Learned ACSM personal training at Washington University in St. Louis athletic department staff and trainers.
- First aid (basic), AED/CPR, etc.
- 12+ years of competitive basketball in and around Marin, CA.
I got into fitness because I was about 60 pounds overweight and I didn’t like the way I looked or felt, and I decided it was time to make a change. I started out purely on my own, trying every fad diet, supplement, and crazy workout routine out there… and saw little progress until I began to educate myself about the body and nutrition. Since then, I’ve seen my life change for the better, and the consistency and challenge fitness has provided me has extended into every aspect of my life. My goal is to share what I’ve learned because I spent so many years doing it wrong, and if I had been given the information and knowledge I have now, I would have reached my goals years faster.